- Managing and overseeing the daily operations of the accounting department including; month/ year end process, accounts payable/ receivable, cash receipts, general ledger, payroll and utilities, treasury/ budgeting, cash forecasting, revenue & expenditure variance analysis, reconciliations of account statements- payable / receivable, capital asset, debt activity
- Monitoring and analysing accounting data and produce financial reports or statements.
- Establishing and enforcing proper accounting methods, policies and principles
- Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions
- Assign projects and to ensure compliance and accuracy
- Proper documentation of all transactions.
- Knowledge of Law of Contracts, Indemnity, Copy Right & Patent Law etc.
- Knowledge of Corporate Laws & regulations impacting the area of work handled
- Ability to assimilate and analyse information and report accurately
- Exposure to Fund raising / Business, Budgeting & Analysis, Project Report, MIS & Business Planning
- Perform valuation analysis for Merger & Acquisition projects. - Performing extensive modelling and business enterprise valuation analysis through Discounted Cash Flow Method, Public Company Method, Similar Transaction Method and Net Asset Value method for the clients.