XYZ is looking for an experienced android developer to help write new features, design and build a product. Product is everything around here, and we are working on some of the latest and most challenging problems.
Our main tools that we use to build XYZ are Android Studio, Eclipse, Sqlite -- reliable tools that the XYZ team knows well and trusts.
This position is based in Mumbai.
If you were to join XYZ, here are the kinds of things you would do over the course of a typical week:
· Talk with our back-end team to discuss structure of APIs.
· Build new features that can support our growing user base.
· Improving application performance, optimization for loading times.
· Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
· Bug fixing.
Here are things that we consider critical to being an Android developer:
· A fanatic about writing ‘beautiful’ and ‘scalable’ code.
· You should have strong analytical and troubleshooting skills. Should be resourceful, innovative and inventive.
· You should be proficient in working with multi-threaded apps, XML & JSON and web services.
· You’re a good programmer. You write understandable code with an eye towards maintainability.
· Will work with outside data sources and APIs.
· Will work on bug-fixing and improving application performance.
· Should have a solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
· You have to come up with innovative solutions to the hurdles that confront us on a day to day basis.
· You are someone that others enjoy working with due to your technical competence and positive attitude.
There are a few extra things that would lift you up a couple of notches in our eyes:
· Academic background in computer science (Btech or BSc or MSc).
Should have knowledge about successfully submitting an app on Google Play Store