Purpose of the Role:
Develop and implement the company's overall strategic public relations programs which will include media relations, community relations, internal communications and investor relations.
- Direct public relations department within the company.
- Work with media outlets to publish timely company information, such as press releases, brochures, and other materials.
- Ensure communication strategy is consistent and reflects the organization’s strategic vision.
- Implement social media strategies.
- Ensure online supporter base and traffic.
- Perform social media community management duties.
- Build and sustain online communities.
- Manage relationships with media outlets.
- Produce and publish mass communications with email blasts and marketing campaigns.
- Refine core messaging to ensure organizational consistency in all aspects of communication including development, organizing and education.
- Ensure consistent framing of messages.
- Publish videos and photography on company website and blogs.
- Document presence of companies at events, conferences, and speaking engagements.
- Advocate on behalf of the company brand with external stakeholders and the media across all communications channels and vehicles.
- Collaborate with marketing to develop the advertising, marketing and promotion plans.
- Edit and revise content as necessary.
- The candidate should have done extremely well in desired field
- He should have experience between 10-15 years
- He can be from any industry but should have good contacts and relationships with key people in print and electronic media
- Should have a go getter attitude as the organisation is in a growing phase