An incredibly rare opportunity for a Director of Program Management to join a well-funded Ed Tech start-up, that is already creating an impact on future generations.
- Lead multiple, simultaneous projects on one of India’s largest Salesforce instances, handling millions of leads.
- Build strong partnerships across multiple functions to deliver complex projects.
- Ability to communicate objectives, plans, status and results clearly across all levels, focusing on critical few key points.
- Work closely with Business and Tech teams to define a streamlined roadmap for multiple pods.
- Ensure highest standards of quality for each release, with proper documentation, UAT testing and training plans.
- Anticipate risks and proactively manage them before they become blockers.
- Overall experience of 8+ years with technical background and 4+ years of strong program management experience in product development
- Strong communication skills; ability to speak to business users as well as Developers.
- Exceptional Planning and Project Management skills; ability to handle multiple cross-functional dev pods and simultaneous business requirements.
- Should be able to write high-quality PRDs and BRDs, with great attention to detail.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, ambiguous environment with a strong action bias
- Experience managing Salesforce projects is a bonus, but not mandatory.
Good to Have
● Minimum 4 Years of experience in startups
● Good startups
Years of Exp: 8 -10 yrs.
● B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA/ ME/ M.Tech
This is a once-in-a-lifetime chance to gain tremendous experience watching an organization being built from the ground-up (and subsequently, earn life-changing equity) .