Director - Corporate Finance
We are currently hiring for a Director-Corporate Finance; Bangalore for a large sized Indian MNC; Listed in India under BSE/NSE.
- Chartered Accountant with 15+ Years of work experience.
- He should bring in strong experience in strategizing and execution of growth plans in the company, preferably in a Listed Legal entity.
The Director-Corporate Finance would manage all financial aspects for the organization. He would be responsible for the following:
- Should have keen understanding of Balance sheet analysis and Capital structure from a shareholder value creation and credit rating perspective
- Responsible for transparent and proactive communication to stakeholders including investors
- Responsible for driving projects pertaining to PE Investments/ M&A, outsourcing and restructuring
- Responsible for Planning and budgeting process for Group
- Responsible for presenting group MIS reporting to Board for strategic short term and long term decision making
- Overseeing consolidation of Accounts for Group Raymond
- Oversee budgetary Control of Corporate Expenses
- Liaise with Bankers, statutory Auditors and internal auditors, Business Finance teams, Treasury, Taxation and risk assurance teams
- Participate in educational opportunities, professional/consulting seminars; professional publications to have updated knowledge
- Excellent communication / interpersonal skills
- Self-Starter with demonstrated leadership qualities
- Presentation and networking skills
- Good strategic mind combined with strong analytical skills
- High on compliance, ethics and value systems.
- The individual must bring maturity / ability to recruit, develop and motivate people.
- Knowledge of Tally / SAP / any other ERP systems
Suitable candidates can e-mail me with an updated resume at BNithin@Antal.com