-Designing, coding and debugging of products, and features.
-Provide technical leadership to the team.
-Analyze and resolve technical queries that the team may have from time to time.
-Lead and mentor development team.
-Handle code reviews, setup guidelines for development.
-Collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams such as Product Management, Business Development, and Operations.
-Work with front-end engineers to build features.
-Design rights solutions/architecture for products/features based on requirements, estimate efforts, and manage the development.
-Manage and improve systems by innovating and implementing best practices.
· Minimum 10 years of relevant experience in Java/JEE technology for backend application development is preferred.
· 3 years of experience in architecture roles responsible for maintaining business/technology alignment.
· Excellent knowledge and skills in the areas of Java, Spring Boot, JSP/Servlet, J2EE design patterns, App server & Web servers.
· Excellent knowledge of RDBMS, NoSQL databases like MySQL and Cassandra.
· Sound knowledge in NodeJS, ExpressJS or similar tech, Web Services, REST (API Design & Development).
· Must have knowledge and experience of Microservices design, security designs, and best practices.
· Sound knowledge of cloud platforms like AWS, Azure, Google, etc.
· Sound knowledge of CDNs like CloudFront, Akamai, Cloudflare, etc.
· Strong problem solving and analytical skills (especially around the areas of performance, scalability on the above-mentioned technologies)
· Knowledge of working with CI/CD platforms such as Jenkins, Bitrise, CircleCI, TravisCI, etc.
· Excellent understanding of standard protocols such as HTTP/HTTPS, DNS, SSL, etc.
· Excellent understanding of Linux systems like Ubuntu, Debian.
· Experience in working in an Agile environment with good communication skills.
· Passion to learn new technologies and to upgrade versions of the technology.
· Experience with project management tools like JIRA, Confluence, etc.
· Excellent team management and mentorship skills.