We are looking for Joint AVP– Secretarial in the Compliance Department situated at Mumbai. The position shall report to the Chief Compliance Officer.
Key Results Areas (KRA’s) & Key Deliverables:
- Good Drafting Skill, Accuracy, and Adherence to timelines
- Interpretation ability & Promptness of response
- Coordinating with various locations / departments for collecting information
- Handling confidential information
- Should have communication skills and
- Readiness to work late, if required by exceptional circumstances.
- Required to have experience in the following areas:
- Experience in listed entity’s Secretarial Matters viz. convening of meetings, preparation of minutes/agenda/ board minutes compliance with Company Law and other laws as applicable
- Compliance of LODR
- Filing of forms with Registrar of Companies/MCA.
- Handled any public issues related work
- Obtaining approvals from RBI/Stock Exchanges & Statutory authorities
- Advising on Company law provisions/e filing, etc.
- Involved in drafting of policies relating to Insider Trading, ESOPs, etc.
- Knowledge of SEBI Regulations on Capital Market/listing agreement, etc.
- Witnessed listing Process
Experience, Qualification & Skills
- Experience of 13-16 years CS. LLB is optional
- Fluency in English language especially drafting skill is essential
- Strong Communication written and verbal
- Good Interpersonal Skills
- Maintaining Confidentiality of information
- Male , Age Group: 33 & above years