Qualifications - Chartered Accountant with 14-15 years of post qualification experience from FMCG/Retail/Chemicals/Paints/Beauty & Wellness
Will be managing a team of FP&A and Commercial resources.
Key responsibilities attached to the role:
1) Business & Strategic Planning, developing strategic Business Plans for medium and long term, Annual operational plan and Budgets
2) Define ways to Measure, Analyze and Report key Financial and business indicators; Monitor existent metrics, analyse data and partner with internal teams to identify process and system improvement opportunities
3) Involved in monthly Sales & Operational review discussions to ensure target setting and deployment post assessment of key drivers. Co-own the top line forecast commitments and delivery especially through a strong Risk and mitigating opportunity process
4) Overseeing the budget process including collecting the inputs, and comparing the company’s actual performance with estimates budget;
5) Monitoring Standard vs Actual parameters for critical Business Factors to minimize Cost and optimize Revenue.
6) Analyzes financial data and make recommendations to the business units regarding the financial performance of the business;
7) Closely review and guide P&L and other KPIs
8) Mentor and surpervises teams to establish the systems, polices and controls to protect company assets and ensure the accuracy of financial data and reports
9) Oversee all company accounting practices, including accounting department, preparing budgets, financial reports, tax and audit functions.
10) Directs financial planning and forecasts
11) Review reports to analyze projections of sales and profit against actual figures, budgeted expenses against final totals, and suggests methods of improving the planning process as appropriate
12) Review preparation of all financial reports, including income statements, balance sheets, reports to shareholders, tax returns and reports for government regulatory agencies.
13) Oversees accounting departments, budget preparation, commercial and verification functions. Work with business unit heads to keep informed and to offer direction..
14) Develop and implement a risk management policy
15) Establish internal control processes required to manage and grow the business