· Planning, Organizing and Controlling of Warehouse overall operations in the region.
· Managing back-end operations for achieving organizational objectives.
· Planning and maintaining an efficient warehouse operation, assigning and evaluating the work performance of personnel.
· Finalization of Transportation Contracts and Bill Processing.
· Implement cost reduction strategies.
· Ensure warehouse equipment and machinery is taken care of with maximum professional integrity.
· Maximize SAP system in all day-to-day activity ensuring 100% integrity of system to actual stock quantities, expiry and bin location.
· Consistently monitor space utilization levels of warehouse and maintain optimized usage of space at all times.
· Offer a high level of support to peer departments to achieve companywide KPI results.
· Identify areas of improvements and develop plans to rectify shortfalls to provide ultimate service levels to various departments as demanded.
· Ensure reporting of slow/nonmoving inventories to clear up obsolete inventories; thus provide freshness of stock to buyers.
· Monitor fill rate to buyers; ensure to supply all stocks that is ordered by marketing department without fail.
· Ensure 100% compliance of warehouse operations to warehousing SOP manual and practice SOP with all warehouse team members.
· Ensure workplace hygiene & safety practices are implemented in line with HACCP manual.
· Monitor warehouse maintenance requirements, coordinate with maintenance department and ensure warehouse machinery, equipment and assets are maintained up to date.
· Monitor performance of allocated staff, prepare monthly appraisal of each team member and provide feedback on performance lags continuously.
· Should have experience in Retail (FMCG Food, Non Food & Grocery) industry.
· Exposure to F&V operations at Warehouse will be an added advantage.