Senior Brand Manager
· Development & implementation of ATL communication programs (advertising and brand promotions)
· Developing campaign briefs and briefing agency(s) for all advertising campaigns
· Creation and maintenance of brand identity across touch points
· Involvement in market research and consumer behavior analysis
· Development and production of POS and sales support material for campaigns and promotions.
Graduation + Premier Management school MBA/PGDM
- 6-8 years of Sales and marketing experience in FMCG, Media & entertainment or mobile services. Currently should be a brand manager
- Strategic thinking. Quickly identifies the key issues & optimal growth drivers. Develops powerful strategic recommendations for complex or ambiguous issues. Good at immediate execution but with a clear eye on long term strategic objectives.
- Eye for Consumer Insights: Directs solutions to the heart of the matter by redefining business issues with clear consumer or customer questions.
Get Jobs Like This By Email
Email This Job To A Friend