ole : Manager - Learning & Development
Job Profile for Talent Management :
Key Responsibilities :
1. Working with Head Capability Building & Talent Development to formulate and execute the talent strategy in alignment with the organisational strategy.
2. Facilitate and refine the Talent Development processes including learning agility, building talent pipeline for the organisation.
3. Drive use of the Talent Management systems such as 9 box model to identify talent, improve effectiveness of talent development processes such as Talent Development committees and quality of Individual Development plans.
4. Work with Business Leaders/Functional heads to formulate and implement and review development plan meetings for enabling enhancement in the leadership competencies of employees.
5. Support and guide HR business partners on the talent strategies and tools for their business areas to build talent pools and skills /capabilities of talent.
6. Manage assessment centres, 360 degree feedback for the leadership development in coordination with external agencies.
7. Facilitate learning initiatives by understanding needs, development of modules, and its implementation for various target groups in the organisation. Work along with internal and external stakeholders for understanding and delivering customised solutions based on Business needs
8. Analytics on Talent Management and Learning and Development processes thereby enabling easy decision making.
9. Support Head Capability Building and Talent Development on specific projects in learning and talent development space.
Experience : 5-7 Years of Work Experience
- Energy and passion to influence at all levels.
- Strong Facilitation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong project management skills
- Self-Directed, Detailed oriented, problem solver with a burning desire to contribute.
- High energy driven, articulate and friendly personality with a customer service mindset.
- Knowledge of MS Excel and BI tools