Heading the Presales function in the organization.
Strong technical depth across infrastructure technology areas (storage, server, virtualization, data centre)
• Prepare RFP / RFI compliance and support the sales team during the bidding process, - Support the project management teams to enable solution delivery.
• Engage with prospect customers for briefings, demos, Proof of concepts
• Provide technical leadership to account delivery teams, as well as customer business leaders
• Design, document, and maintain architecture diagrams for systems, processes, and interfaces
• Designs cost models and architecture infrastructure solutions for technical projects/applications
• Own the end-to-end technical design for initiatives in close partnership with the client and operational teams
• Serve as the primary technical architecture contact with clients and act as mentor or resource for colleagues with less experience
• Develop and maintain client relationships
• Experience with application and disaster recovery solutions for existing (VMware, HyperV, Citrix, Windows Server,NetApp, IBM, EMC, Symantec) platforms
• Experience with DR solutions and providing SWAT analysis of DR tests
• Experience with architecture modeling practices
• Highly effective communication skills and experience on a service oriented team
• Experience with Cloud Computing platforms (Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google App Engine)
• Strong writing skills to produce technical documentation is a MUST
• Excellent Client facing skills with the ability to capture the audience and sell the solution
• Ability to understand customer pain points, requirements and translate these into a winning solution
• Industry frameworks and methodologies such as ITIL
Experienced in handling a team.