Experience - 3 to 5 years
Location - Vadodara/ Baroda, Gujrat
Job Description :
- Write well designed, testable, efficient software modules.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications and that specifications cover all needed aspects of the implementation.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Provide support for production systems.
- Create/ review, design documentation and provide feedback on test plans.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- Support and coach junior developers.
- 3 - 4 years of full time professional Java Development experience is required.
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java SE / EE platforms.
- Object Oriented Analysis and Design.
- Experience with popular Java frameworks and technologies such as Spring Framework, JPA/Hibernate.
- Experience with asynchronous messaging technologies (e.g. JMS).
- Excellent knowledge of Oracle SQL.
- Familiarity with build tools such as Ant, Maven or Gradle.
- Proficient understanding of Git and its workflows.
- Can prototype and iterate quickly with ability to debug and productize at a fast pace.
- Familiarity with continuous integration principles.
- Able to multitask and thrive in a dynamic environment as well as balance and prioritize activities to ensure critical items are addressed.
- Reliable and dedicated professional with clear thinking and strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.