Designation: Talent Lead
Experience: 5+ Years in IT Technical recruitments
- The company is into IT Services sector where people form the main assets of the company.
- Building a strong and committed talent pool would therefore be one of the key objectives of the Talent Lead.
- To help in building the talent pool from current 700 to 900 or even 1200 as the business is building up at a brisk pace.
- Be responsible for Lateral Hires, Fresh hires, replacement hires.
- 20-25% of candidates come from campus hires- conducted quarterly- they are associated with institutes like CDAC? how to have the drive, strategy to interact with institutes, build rapport, logistical arrangement for panel of interviewers
- 70-75% would comprise of lateral hiring (2-10 years), hence focus area would be here.
- Ratio: From Call to candidates to on-boarding: Ratio is 10 per cent.
- Freshers drive would comprise more of planning and relationship building with the placement co-ordinators. Also strategies to engage prospective candidates until they are on board.
- The talent lead is also expected to have a regular engagement with all the stakeholders to understand the demand for skilled talent and update them about the talent funnel and new joinees.
- The candidate is expected to possess strong negotiation skills and projecting the road map of the organisation to customers.
- To coach and mentor the existing team of recruiters, understand the challenges of the team and resolve them.
- To support outstation candidates joining from Bangalore, Pune etc. with suitable accommodation.
- Attrition rate is 7 to 8%
- Conversion rate: 10% for lateral hiring.