We are looking for a Full Stack Lead having worked on NodeJS and React with total
experience of 4 to 6 years. Minimum two year of experience in NodeJS, React and
Redux is required for this position.
Responsible for requirements understanding, propose architecture, detailed design,
development and timely deliverables with the highest quality standards.
We are looking for Product creators who can work with minimum inputs from business
and are able to deliver products quickly and with quality.
This person should have worked in Enterprise class product from scratch. Start-up
experience would be highly desirable.
Tech Stack: Node.js, React.js, HTML, CSS, AWS, MySQL, MongoDB, Mix
panel/Metabase, Instamojo and Razor Pay, Google Analytics, FB Pixel, Wigzo, SEO,
Dev Ops, CI/CD, Micro services, Unit Testing
• Will be responsible for designing and developing web-based enterprise class
solutions using NodeJS, React and Redux.
• Should be expert in writing Unit Test Cases with NodeJS and React and with quality.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Proven experience as an individual contributor/Architect.
• Should be able to quicky come up with system design by understanding business
requirement and translate into good quality product.
• Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
• Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code.
• Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-
capable devices and browsers.
• Thorough understanding of React.js, HTML, CSS and its core principles
• Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
• Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript
• Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
• Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs
• Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
• Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
• Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack,
• Knowledge of CI/CD and should have worked on at least one tool like Jenkins etc.
• Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical
• A knack for benchmarking and optimization
• Familiarity with GIT Technology like GitHub, Bitbucket
Desirable (Nice to Have skills):
• Knowledge of Data analytics platform like Meta Base.
• Good understanding of digital marketing, Google & FB Analytics, consumer funnel
data tracking tools, including SEO.
• Experience of e-commerce start up would be an added plus.
• Scaling experience using AWS, knowledge of EBS, Docker, Kubernetes,
• AWS Certification would be an added plus.
• Knowledge of Dev/Ops and should be able to set up CI/CD quickly.
• Participation in Hackathons is an added plus.