• Analyst should be capable of working independently
• Analyze using statistical techniques and logical reasoning and to interpret results. • Work with internal clients and provide timely solutions to both new initiatives and business as usual requests.
• Collaborate with internal stakeholders to manage data logistics - including data transfers, understanding data structures, business rules, business processes and problems etc. - to enable project execution • Provide business users Visual Analyses and interactive Dashboards to help them analyze and explore data
• Use SQL/R/Python programming, in the execution of data analysis that will contribute to the final project deliverables
• Conceptualize KPIs to measure, track and benchmark performance in various aspects of business.
• Assist stake holders and senior members in analytical algorithm development.
• Translate business requirements and hypotheses to successful analyses and insights to aid business decision making.
• Appropriately own and account for the timeliness and quality of all assignments
• Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
• Actively participate in discussion meetings for problem solutioning
• Bachelor’s degree in Math, Stats, Computer Science, Engineering or Related Field
• A minimum of 1 year of experience in Analytics
• Proven logical and quantitative ability
• Proficiency in SQL
• Experience in R or Python would be given preference
• Working knowledge or various Statistical and ML models would be an advantage