Role: - Price Optimization Engineer
My client is Mumbai based OTT company that has multiple opportunities for Data Scientist – Dynamic Pricing Developers.
Role and Responsibility
This is an individual contributor role in areas of Price analysis and Dynamic pricing using - ML, DL and statistics. This is a hands-on experience role for developing large scale B2C applications.
You will be responsible for end-to-end Price analysis and Dynamic Price modelling:
- Developing large scale B2C systems/module
- Developing prototype for various new business use cases
- Taking end-to-end ownership of business use cases – Define, POC, Develop, Deploy and Maintain
- Building models for Price using optimization and Auction methods and AI models.
- Building Rule engine using Heuristic and Rules
Skills and Experience
Bachelor's degree or equivalent Certification in Computer science, Maths & Stats, Information Technology or related fields is required.
Degree or certificate in the area of Machine Learning which includes Data Analysis, regression models, deep learning models is required.
- Minimum of 3-9 years of professional experience in Data Analysis/Data Science/Machine Learning is required
- Experience in working on industry dynamic price and auction analysis is must.
- Experience should include all areas of Data Science/Machine Learning like Data Analysis, building models for prediction, Price Optimizations and Auction Analysis
- Very strong experience on Python programming
- Experience in deploying models and application is cloud infrastructure is required.
- Problem solving, Analytical, programming, debugging, and design skills are desired
- Professional and Innovation:
- High level interpersonal skills and good problem-solving skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines; attention to details
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work with minimal direct supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to meet timelines and deliverable.