The company is a boutique Investment Banking and Corprate Finance Advisory Firm promoted by professionals and First Generation Entrepreneurs with more than two decades of experience in the Financial Services industry.
The company aspires to be the "Independent and Trusted Advisor" of first choice for its clients - We strive to make a real difference to our clients' business by providing high quality independent strategic financial advice and transaction execution services. Our ability to have in-depth and continuous interaction with Investors and Corporate community gives us an edge in providing high quality advisory and transaction execution services
The candidate would work closely with the Directors of the company and be involved across the lifecycle of the transaction. The work responsibilities would include:
- Supporting directors in new business development by identifying interesting prospects and preparing pitch books
- Research and analyze industry, economic, market, and regulatory data as required to support sector coverage activities and transaction execution.
- Analyze company financial statements and create financial models for client companies.
- Prepare detailed information memorandum of the client companies
- Valuation of companies using various valuation techniques
- Participate in business and financial due diligence.
- Responsible for internal initiatives such as updating the investor database, transactions database etc.
- Demonstrate proactivity in building the business by generating ideas, networking, develop presentations, pitch books and obtain meetings with significant stakeholders from client system.
- 3 - 5 years of relevant IB experience
- Fundamental understanding of accounting, finance and capital market regulatory framework, ability to build financial models
- Familiarity with business valuation techniques, including comparable company and discounted cash flow analysis
- Analytical and problem solving skills; ability to multi-task; strong attention to detail
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- CA/MBA/CFA. Engineering degree desirable.