Senior Manager - Finance & Accounts
Looking for a Chartered Accountant with post qualification experience of 7-10 years as Senior Manager Finance & Accounts.
Location : Mumbai
Roles & Responsibility
- Managing and overseeing the daily operations of the accounting department including; month/ year end process, accounts payable/ receivable, cash receipts, general ledger, payroll and utilities, treasury/ budgeting, cash forecasting, revenue & expenditure variance analysis, reconciliations of account statements- payable / receivable, capital asset, debt activity
- Monitoring and analysing accounting data and produce financial reports or statements.
- Establishing and enforcing proper accounting methods, policies and principles
- Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions
- Assign projects and to ensure compliance and accuracy
- Proper documentation of all transactions.
- Knowledge of Law of Contracts, Indemnity, Copy Right & Patent Law etc.
- Knowledge of Corporate Laws & regulations impacting the area of work handled
- Ability to assimilate and analyse information and report accurately
- Exposure to Fund raising / Business, Budgeting & Analysis, Project Report, MIS & Business Planning
- A candidate must have relevant experience in Finance for Warehousing/Contract Logistics/3 PL
- Excellent Communication skills and Presentation skills
- Candidate having relevant experience in Warehousing /logistics will only be called
- Must have people management skill with ability to lead will be added advantage
- Operational knowledge to Warehousing & Transport related to process gaps/ Leakages/ reviews etc.
- A candidate must have hands on business scenario to work closely with bottom up.