Role: Business Analyst - Business Intelligence
Position Location: Mumbai (Interim Travel to UK)
Qualifications: Formal Education & Certification,
Ideally Degree in Computer Science, Business, Statistics, Computer Science, Software Engineer or related discipline.
Experience & Skills requirements:
· Consulting Background with 5-8 years of relevant experience.
· Good understanding and experience in Agile and Design Thinking
· Excellent communication and data presentation skills that allow you to clearly, compellingly, and effectively influence audiences internally and externally, across organization boundaries.
· Able to source, work with, and combine disparate data sets from contemporary channels and avenues of customer interaction (e.g. cloud-based/mobile solutions/social media/web logs along with the traditional data sources like CRM, Marketing automation) to derive customer insight and analytics.
· Ability to design dashboards and reports on visualisation tools like Tableau/ Power BI/Qlik/Spotfire based on strong visualisation principles and best practices to make them simple, elegant, consumable and actionable
· Able to deliver complex analysis/ projects from initiation through delivery, including leading other analysts.
· Inquisitive technical and business skills to understand, test, or challenge the status quo while working harmoniously with the business and technology owners.
· Pre-sales experience including proposal workshops and deliverables, demos and presentations
· Experience in a highly analytical, results-oriented environment with regular communication with business stakeholders.
· Good understanding of Customer-facing processes like Sales, Marketing and Customer Service, challenges and opportunities in the modern world to better customer engagements (but not mandatory)
· Experience in at least one of these domains will be an added advantage (but not mandatory) - Pharmaceuticals, Healthcare, Media, Event Management.