Senior Manager - Big Data
- Supporting Multiple ongoing and future big data projects in this fast paced environment
- Solving big data problems by structuring and analyze the behavior of data using a various data technology and tools
- Handle large scale database, analyzing the patterns of data to make strong and accurate business decisions.
- Build rapport and relationship with the vendors and partner companies.
- Benchmark systems, analyse system bottlenecks and propose solutions to eliminate them, be able to clearly articulate pros and cons of various technologies and platforms.
Critical Competencies for Success
- Big data architect must have great experience and knowledge about data architectures and be able to handle and analyze large data sets
- Experience and Implementation of various data processing patterns and data pipelines
- Real time streaming and data processing
- Micro services based architecture
- Strong team leader, ability to mentor and collaborate with the other teams.
- Atleast one implementation experience on processing low latency, data streaming and big data platform
- Exposure to at least one Cloud platform, aware of the Server-less compute paradigm
- Exposure to Streaming/Event based architecture, low latency stores, messaging,
- Analytics pipelines, implementing analytic models on Big data infrastructure, Model orchestration in production workloads
- Strong decision making skills in terms of data analysis and must have the ability to architect large data.
- Machine learning is something which is a very important skill to know to do this job. Knowing about the pattern recognition, segmentatio, targeting and retargeting, should have experience in building audience profiling platforms.
- Strong experience in programming languages and latest technologies such as Python, Go, Kafka, Redis, Rabbit MQ, Kinesis, Elastic Search
- Need knowledge and experience with the latest data technologies and frameworks such as Hadoop, MapReduce ZooKeeper, MongoDB, NoSQL