My Client is looking for individuals with 8 to 12 years of Strategy Consulting experience with Big 4 or 8 to 12 years of banking or financial services experience in internal strategy roles with Private sector or Foreign banks
Job Title: Manager/ Associate Director - FS Strategy
Function Advisory - Management Consulting
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Generates new business for the practice by identifying new opportunities in Banking Retail, MSME and Corporate Banking and other financial services sectors including Asset Management, Wealth Management, Securities, Exchanges and Investment Management sectors
- Delivery of Revenue on client engagements by independently leading projects on end-to-end delivery
- Use existing client relationships to identify new opportunities for the firm
- Handle development and publication of Thought Leaderships papers and marketing collaterals
- Manage business leads, proposals and multiple projects effectively.
- Negotiates fees and other terms of engagement
- Monitors billing/ Fee collection using billing reports
- Counsels project teams and individuals (via defining and implementing developmental plans) which will result in meeting future needs of the firm.
- Contributes to implementing and enhancing the firms policies and procedures for knowledge management and management for the firm’s intellectual capital
- Acts promptly to rectify and repair any risk to the firm or its clients in relation to intellectual capital
Experience and Background:
- 6-8 years experience of leading and managing large Business Transformation Projects of Public Sector banks or private Sector Bank or foreign banks
- Experience of advising banks in India on business growth, strategy planning, business performance improvement, customer strategy, channel strategy and other strategic areas
- Experience of advising banking applicants for setting up new banks under Universal Banking license in 2013 and Payments and Small Finance Banking License in 2015.
- Experience of advising foreign banks in setting up captive centers in India
- Experience of advising banks to foray in new businesses including securities, insurance, wealth management and asset management
- Experience of advising foreign banks and financial Institutions in India expansion by setting up India operations, bank branches, wholly owned subsidiaries, etc.
- Experience in conducting market assessment, landscape analysis, strategy synthesis, competitive analysis, developing business plans, financial models for Banks and financial services institutions
If this is of interest to you, send me your updated CV in Word fomat to email@example.com