My client is an international management consulting firm operating for over 3 decades. With 50+ offices across 20+ countries, they are one of the world's fastest-growing strategy consulting firms, combining deep industry knowledge with specialized expertise in strategy, operations, risk management, and organizational transformation.
They are presently seeking a Manager/ Principal for their Mumbai office. The successful candidate will be an expert within the Financial Services domain, with an aim towards becoming an acknowledged Practice Expert who will attract and deliver significant projects in their chosen product area.
Key areas of responsibility include:
- Responsible for the management and delivery of projects in the Financial Services sector.
- Play a significant role in the career development and mentoring of project teams and sector members.
Who am I looking for:
- 7+ years Consulting experience within the Financial Services sector, with 2 to 3 years in a project management/leadership role
- University Degree from a leading educational institute, and preferably an MBA, Masters or PhD
- Experience of Strategy Consulting in the Financial Services sector
- Experience of managing complex projects and leading teams
- Experience of client management including being the client's primary point of contact throughout an engagement
- Involvement in business development activities including production of proposal documents, sales meetings with clients, and identifying potential sales opportunities relating to project work
Most Importantly: You should have worked for/ presently working with a management consulting firm
If this opportunity appeals to you, and you have the relevant skill-sets to match this profile, and you have worked in a Consulting Firm, please apply.