We are currently looking for consultants with experience in the following modules:
• Materials Management (MM) • Production Planning (PP)
• Quality Management (QM) • Sales & Distribution (SD)
• Warehouse Management (WM)
• Extend Warehouse Management (EWM)
• Advanced Planning & Optimization (APO)
• Plant Maintenance (PM)
• Product Lifecycle Management (PLM)
• Transportation Management (TM)
• Environment, Health & Safety Management (EHSM)
• Global Trade Services (GTS)
• Logistics Execution (LE)
• Manufacturing Integration & Intelligence (MII)
• Play a key role in the full project lifecycle, from initial set-up of the project to the final delivery of the result
• Work with the client to analyze their requirements: prepare and participate in workshops, requirement documentatio
• Assist in mapping the requirements into SAP Processes and design the solutions
• Customize and develop the SAP-system in a project team, supported by experts
• Testing, assist in the development of test scripts
• Finalize the configuration & support the solution.
• Coach or lead different tracks or project teams, taking on more responsibility as you grow in your career
• 3 to 5 years of working experience with Supply Chain processes optimization and automation,
• Solid experience in delivering the SAP Solutions
• Engineering degree or equal by experience
• Experience in the whole life cycle of an SAP project Solid communication and interpersonal skills,
• Experience with large organizations and large projects
• Willingness to travel in Belgium and potentially abroad
• Good command of Dutch or French and English
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• At least 3 year experience - SAP extended warehouse management.
• At least 2 year experience - 1 full project lifecycle.
• Good writing and documentation skills are required.
• At least 4-5 years experience - 1 full project lifecycle implementation with the SAP Warehouse management (WM) module.