Cx Acquisition Manager -Digital
Experience – 3-4 years
The Omni channel role involves working on all channels (Online + Offline) to drive new customer acquisition on all platforms (Store, App, Website). Shall be responsible to plan and execute New Store Opening. This role shall be Pan India role and shall include travelling to understand the catchment and customer behavior across regions on timely basis.
Roles & Responsibilities
- The role majorly involves in strategizing and executing acquisition marketing by collaboration and alignment between marketing and customer service teams through digital and offline channels on all platforms ( store, app, web store, T com )
- Good functional understanding of all digital marketing channels and an expertise in programmatic advertising and ad tech landscape
- Defining acquisition channels to attract new fans, readers and leads. Identifying best channel for the new acquisitions on company level that meet performance benchmarks.
- Measuring Customer Acquisition and its cost timely and minimizing the Customer Acquisition Cost (CAC).
- Experience of using marketing analytics tools, and metrics such as CPA, Visits, unique visits, conversion rates, latency, bounce rates etc.
- Having a roadmap for acquisition and continuously Improving the customer acquisition strategy by tracking and analyzing competition (online & offline) on regular basis.
- Drive marketing efficiencies across existing channels through identifying new opportunities and weeding out non – performing channels and strategies, formulate and institutionalize best practice for ROI measurement and optimization
- Work with teams across functions( such as digital marketing ,merchandising, operations, IT, e commerce etc. ) in evaluating and implementing optimal marketing automation solutions from time to time
- Coordinate with digital agency to plan and execute to achieve set KPI
- Manage a team of on ground to timely execute & track end to end Omni channel campaigns
- Manage Budget Vs Expense on monthly basis.
- Understanding customer behavior and feedback by visiting stores and collaborating with ops team on ground. Should visit stores - weekly twice.
- Collaboration with brand team for communication and creatives.
- Strong technical & analytical skills are must. Good knowledge of E commerce industry dynamics.
- Growth hacking mindset with clarity in thinking.
- Good communication skills ( written & verbal )
- Adept at quick decision making, self-motivated, passionate, team player