Cx Retention Manager - Digital
Experience – 3-4 years worked on retaining customers and have worked upon email marketing, CRM campaigns to increase repeat purchase from end to end perspective.The role involves working on all channels (Online + Offline) to drive repeat purchase on all properties (Store, App, and Website).
Roles & Responsibilities
1. Work with internal marketing team to plan and execute campaigns that drive repeat purchase and engagement.
1. Work on re-engaging + targeting lost customers to bring back ensuring cost of re engaging is low. Experience of user retention and engagement strategies.
2. Good functional understanding of all digital marketing channels and an expertise in programmatic advertising and ad tech landscape
3. Having a roadmap for acquisition and continuously Improving the customer re -engaging strategy by tracking and analyzing competition (online & offline) on regular basis.
4. An analytical bent of mind with ability to collate, analyses and present data to drive clear insights into the business and make decisions to meet retention KPI
5. Knowledge of tools such as web engage, clever tap.
6. Good understanding of CRM, email marketing, and mobile marketing
7. Experience of using marketing analytics tools, and metrics such as CPA, Visits, unique visits, conversion rates, latency, bounce rates etc.
8. Prepare plan and reports of promotional campaigns with analysis against business metrics
9. Work with CRM, content and acquisition team to drive retention
10. Work with marketing and product team to help develop our website, app on deign, usability, content, customer experience
11. Coordinate with digital agency to plan and execute to achieve set KPI
12. Tracking and analyze competition ( offline and online ) on regular basis
13. Timely execute & track end to end campaign.
14. Manage Budget Vs Expense
15. Understanding customer behavior and feedback by visiting stores and collaborating with ops team on ground. Should visit stores weekly twice.
2. Effectively manage relationship with external vendors and partners.
3. Strong technical & analytical skills are must
4. Growth hacking mindset with clarity in thinking
5. Good communication skills ( written & verbal )
6. Adept at quick decision making, self-motivated, passionate, team player