We are looking for Head- Quality Assurance who is a Registered Licensed Pharmacist with 8-10yrs of Pharma Industry Experience in QA roles & working experience in US/EU market standards for one of the leading Pharma MNC, based at Mumbai
- Responsible for all QA issues of the project activities.
- Reporting line to Growth Markets QA Head.
- Setup the QA processes – commercial QA (product route from the distributer/pharmacy down to the patient) and products quality verification
- Setup and maintain SOPs in line view of the GMP / GDP guidelines
- Perform audit and lab testing processes – internally and through external partner premises
- Setup and manage small and versatile QA team
- Highly independent
- Open mind + common sense
- Fluent and clear English – spoken and written
- Excellent communication skills
- B. Pharm + registered licensed pharmacist
- > 8-10 years experience in the pharma industry (QA roles) and commercial pharmacy experience (preferred with a pharmacy chain)
- Able and willing to develop and write SOPs
- Team management experience (3-5 people)
- Experience with lab tests and external vendors working procedures
- Audit (third parties – manufacturers, laboratories, distributers) experience
- Working experience in US/EU GMP standards
- Able to travel frequently between different Indian locations
We know the industry just as well as you, and are we committed to providing you with the best placement experience possible.