Manager – Win Back Lost Customer Marketing
Experience – 3-4 years worked on retaining customers and have worked upon winning back lost customer .The role involves working on all channels (Online + Offline) to drive lost customer on all properties (Store, App, and Website)
Roles & Responsibilities
- Take responsibility for the customer unhappiness and provide a solution.
- Build a win back campaign around the idea that you have heard a customer’s complaint and addressed them. Idea is to pitch right communication and offer to win back after listening to customer
- Identify low cost campaigns to win back lost customer.
- Coordinate with ORM team to daily listen about the issues and complaints from customer.
- Work closely with CRM and marketing team to strategize and execute campaigns for lost customers.
- Work with teams across functions( such as digital marketing ,merchandising, operations, IT, e commerce etc. ) in evaluating and implementing optimal marketing automation solutions from time to time
- Work on re-engaging + targeting lost customers to bring back ensuring cost of re engaging and winning back lost customer is low.
- Prepare plan and reports of promotional campaigns with analysis against business metrics
- Work with marketing and T Com team to help develop strategies to win lost customer.
- Ensure the cost for winning back lost customer is tracked and is minimum.
- Coordinate with digital agency to plan and execute to achieve set KPI
- Tracking and analyze competition ( offline and online ) on regular basis
- Manage Budget Vs Expense
- Understanding customer behavior and feedback by visiting stores and collaborating with ops team on ground. Should visit stores weekly twice.
- An analytical bent of mind with ability to collate, analyze and present data to drive clear insights into the business and make decisions to meet retention KPI
- Strong technical & analytical skills are must
- Good functional understanding of all digital marketing channels
- Experience of user retention and engagement strategies
- Growth hacking mindset
- Clarity in thinking with good communication skills ( written & verbal )
- Adept at quick decision making, self-motivated, passionate, team player
- Good knowledge of E commerce industry dynamics.