The Client is an Indian Bank under the Banking Regulation Act and is looking to improvise its Finance Function and hence the role.
The Candidate has to be a qualified Chartered Accountant only - no other qualification works
Experience range - Minimum 10 years post qualification and 15 to 16 years at the maximum side
Age Limit - Late thirties maximum
Exposure - Only person from the Controllership function in Banking Industry are being sought for this role.
The Job role would involve-
1. Accounting & Audit- Balance Sheet, Statutory Audit, Monthly reporting
3. Compliances- Legal and RBI
4. Internal Controls and reporting
5. Investor Relations
6. Board Coordination in terms of presentations, data provision etc.
7. Financial Planning & Analysis - Plans, Forecasts, Metrics management etc.
The client is eyeing an IPO in second half of 2020 so the candidate will be exposed to all aspects of Investor presentations and if there is a prior experience it is an advantage.