•Responsible for the development and implementation of effective HR strategies with Business leaders and local HR Business Partners to assure the optimal delivery of HR support to the India region
•Design and implementation of HR strategic plans with direction from WHQ HR, ensuring that skills and competencies of Associates meet requirements for current business needs and future goals.
•As a member of the HR leadership team, develop comprehensive long term HR plans to optimize talent retention and acquisition.
•In conjunction with WHQ HR, positively impact, facilitate and implement:
- Create and facilitate high involvement workforce allowing Associates input into the decision-making process affecting their jobs, units, and departments.
- Implement Leadership Development Programs aligned to the Great Leader Drivers within Business unit areas. Identify strengths and weaknesses against competencies to continue building leadership capacity. Develop and facilitate leadership development strategies to improve the capability of individual leaders and leadership teams.
Performance Management & Improvement
- Consult with Business unit leaders on performance improvement needs of their organization. Identify, plan and coordinate training and development programs that are driven by the strategic needs of the organization. Direct and monitor the Company performance management system.
- Facilitate organization effectiveness strategies that improve business performance including organizational assessment, analysis, design and business process re-engineering, vision and strategic planning.
- Lead the implementation, delivery, and coordination of the career development system that increase the performance capability of individual contributors and teams.
Organization Change Management
- Provide business leaders the ability, process, and tools to lead significant change for their functional units and operations in a way that enables them to successfully lead ongoing change implementation. Assess personal and organizational readiness to take on change. Advise and facilitate the use of techniques for building commitment to change and countering resistance.
Talent Acquisition and Retention
- Ensure the effective and efficient integration of recruiting and selection strategies, relocation and orientation. Facilitate and encourage promotion from within the company through Rich’s Associate Career Enhancement Program (Internal posting Program). Work closely with local Steering teams and WHQ HR to conduct organization assessment and planning and forecasting to ensure adequate staffing.
- Ensure effective talent retention strategies are developed and implemented in line with Succession planning needs.
- Ensure the compensation planning and administration including the base pay program (Broadband) and annual incentive plans are in conformance with company pay philosophy and practice.
- Ensure alignment, integration, and implementation of Associate relations’ programs and activities including Associate communications, Work/ Life, and interpretation of company policies and practices to ensure consistent application and equitable treatment.
- Responsible for primary interface with local union officials on all labor issues. Direct the interpretation, administration and interface with all levels of management on labor relations issues. Manage the development of strategy, statistics, survey data, and company position statements for union negotiations. Participate in formal negotiations.
- Demonstrated Competencies in:
- Assessment, Evaluation and Measurement Skills
- Talent Acquisition and Retention
- Resource Management
- Associate Engagement
- Performance Management
- Organization Design, Development and Effectiveness
- Process Facilitation
- Change Management
- Communication and Influence
- Strategic HR – Planning and implementation
- Drive Associate Performance With timely, ongoing, fair and accurate feedback
- Go Positive about the individual, Emphasize the strengths and accomplishments with balanced suggestions for improvement
- Clarify what’s expected
- Associates know what they are accountable for and why it matters
- Focus on “fit”, Choose assignments and roles that link associate strengths to organizational needs
- Coach for Solutions, Help Associates execute in the face of day to day challenges
- Drive Associate Engagement
- Focus on what’s positive with a balanced realism about our challenges
- That fosters open communication, flexibility, innovation, and risk-taking within the team
- Create the magic of highly talented associates working together