• Managing and controlling the budget and P&L
• Expand and develop new and existing business in line with the strategy
• Oversee and ensure a highly effective operation in our logistics and supply chain services
• Develop and maintain customer service strategies to increase customer satisfaction and engagement
• Ensure performance and KPI management
• Develop the team leadership capability and diversification
• Driving operational excellence whilst leading world’s best practices in Safety, Service, Value Creation and Sustainability.
• Implement strategies to motivate, engage and empower the team through leadership
• Ensure a safe work environment for all employees
• Achieve success through driving the business in line with company’s vision and culture.
Key Qualifications and Competencies
• MBA from a Premier institute.
• Excellent track record in a Senior Logistics role in India or the broader Asia Pacific region.
• Strong leader with excellent operational experience in managing large warehousing and transportation teams & distribution networks across the country.
• 15- 20 years demonstrated Executive Leadership experience with strong understanding of the India or broader Asia Pacific market
• Minimum of 4-5 years' experience at an MD/Country Head level with full P&L management exposure.
• Excellent communications skills and well-developed people management skills; ability to lead and inspire teams to accomplish objectives.
• Strong Operational knowledge encompassing large modern warehousing & transportation networks.
• Demonstrated understanding of business functions and processes such as HSE, HR, supply chain, BD, IT and quality management.