Senior Strategic Planner
- You are developing the communication strategies based on the customers’ marketing and business objectives, conducting analyses, initiating strategic communication projects and developing campaign concepts and also effective and efficient implementation plans based on the customer requirements.
- The Senior Strategic Planner is the key role in the Client Service Units. Together with the Client Service Director you will be responsible for the content management of existing customers in communicative issues and also the content of new business activities.
- Developing of brand positioning and communication strategies. Implementing the market, brand, product and customer-analyses based on of the campaign plan.
- Developing of the value proposition based on the customer insights and also of briefing based on the customer requirements and results of the market, brand, product and customer-analyses.
- Working together with our creative team on the conceptual development of programs and campaigns.
- Developing of communication plans as well as monitoring and reporting of the effectiveness and efficiency of the performance indicators.
- Content managing of sales process (proposal preparation and pitches) and a close collaboration with Marketing.
- Aligning and configuring of technical issues and creating of publications, participating at trade events and holding presentations.
- Diploma or Master degree in economic or social science with a major in business administration, marketing, market research.
- Minimum 7 years of experience in marketing communications gained by working in dialog / BTL Agencies, in a company with a focus on Strategic Marketing or a consulting company.
- Ideally experience in content management customers on EMEA level.
- Ideally experience in ITC industry and B2B Marketing.
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills.
- Communication and presentation skills also in English.
- Ability to work independently, service and customer orientated.
- Creativity and team spirit.
- High level of English.
- Experience in leading teams and the developing staff.
What the company offers:
- Innovative and creative work environment.
- Flexible working hours, home office is possible.
- Company pension plan, discount for the gym.
- Good developmental possibilities.
- High salary.
Get Jobs Like This By Email
Email This Job To A Friend