Our client, a global food company with over 30 years of experience and present in more than 20 countries around the world is looking for a
Commercial Director Northern Europe / North America (m/f)
to further drive the success of these key areas.
Location: South Germany
- Deliver the commercial strategy and budget by region, trade channel and product sector.
- Identifying future regional acquisition opportunities to drive growth
- Integrating a new business into a global operation
- Provide clear leadership and strategic direction to the team.
- Represent region as the senior commercial contact with all major customers.
- Coordinate all Commercial activities across the business and ensure proper communication with all other functions
Critical experience for success
To be successful in this role you will have/be:
- Extensive experience in the food industry and knowledge of the trade channel across Northern Europe
- Used to work in a fast moving corporate environment with the ability to effectively interact with different functions, both at a group and local level
- Highly numerate / analytical and a track record of delivering quantified results
- Strong leadership experience and people management skills.
- Good strategic thinker and working knowledge of S&OP
- Ability to identify future regional acquisition opportunities and experience of integrating a new business into a global operation.
- Degree and/or professional education - Business / marketing qualification desirable
- Fluent command in English, German and French.
We are looking forward receiving your application (in English) per Email, including details of your salary requirements and notice period. Antal International Networks - E Mail : OGrewe@antal.com