Our client is passionate about creating powerful, disruptive technologies that transform how companies do business. Innovative products and ultimately our success are rooted in one driving force—their people. Their casual and flexible environment encourages creativity and collaboration, so you’ll have the opportunity to initiate and contribute to challenging projects, while pursuing your interests and developing, both professionally and personally. Bring your passion, curiosity, fresh ideas and be a part of technology innovation at its best.
Consultants empower customers to make more informed decisions by providing timely, relevant, and accurate answers to their business questions. To achieve this mission, Consultants work to understand business needs and technical requirements, and design and implement high value solutions in the client’s platform.
Consultants leverage knowledge and best practices across our global team for customer success.
The Professional Services' Career Path provides growth opportunities at all levels within the organization. Specialist Consultants leverage their customer experience to mature and apply leadership skills in their application design and development work. They routinely take on coach responsibilities on small to mid-size project teams, leading and mentoring junior colleagues.
Our client offers a competitive market salary and an unrivalled transparent bonus structure along with a package of benefits.
Job Duties (include but not limited to):
- Delivers billable consulting services. Efforts may be directed toward various proprietary and / or supporting products and services.
- Ensures a solid understanding of business objectives associated with projects and/or programmes to which he or she is assigned.
- Defines a project approach to ensure customer and the company’s account success.
- Provides critical and constructive guidance to customers, steering them towards a long term vision for success.
- Leads and / or participates in implementation activities.
- Participates in technical and / or functional design activities to support the customer requirement and business objective. Scope may include stand alone applications or more complex interdependent systems.
- May provide technical oversight for team members and assume selected engagement management responsibilities with supervision.
- Provides support to the Services management team, helping to scope and estimate the engagement.
- Leverages best practices for service delivery.
- Communicates effectively with team members both internally and with customers / partners.
- Applies methodology effectively in a wide variety of situations, and adapts methodology to new situations.
- Demonstrates influence towards positive outcomes, internally and externally with customers.
- Works within an internal sphere of influence typically bounded by project or regional activities.
- Participates in the full project life cycle taking ideas from concept through full deployment.
- Develops an awareness of the competitive landscape including key differentiators and competitive positioning.
- Actively participates in internal knowledge-sharing forums.
- Bachelors or equivalent degree in a business, technical, or related field.
- 3-4 years of technology and services experience.
- Fluent/native German and English language skills
- Experience designing and implementing the company’s or other business intelligence solutions.
- Excellent written communication and oral presentation skills.
- Ability to work effectively independently as well as in a team environment.
- Staffing to local projects wherever possible, however field consultants can expect periods and assignments of extensive travel.