Our well know prestigious and client are looking for a newly created position within National Accounts focusing on their lighting division rolling out new and existing range of products.
This is a fast paced environment with a focus on strategic development of clients.
- Brand Building
- Product Development
- Business development
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing accounts
- Maintain annual business plans at account level in conjunction with the corporate strategy
- Overall P&L responsibility from gross turnover to operating income
- To provide end user support to specific customers, when required, to aid business growth
- Maximise turnover and profitability with existing accounts to achieve overall company targets
- Identify new opportunities for business growth within existing accounts & prospects through strategic product range development and promotional planning to maximise business to achieve turnover and profit targets
- Forecasting - providing business with monthly turnover estimates in line with target/budget expectations when requested
- Communication - keep internal stakeholders (management, finance, logistics, marketing, product development and customer services) up to date with key developments in all accounts
- Work closely with the Head of National Accounts to develop & advance Lighting range into all channels
What you will need:
- Strong National Sales Experience
- Commercial experience and knowledge in managing Lighting range, preferable
- Proven track record in consistently achieving sales targets
- Possess strong interpersonal and presentation skills; including both written and verbal communication
- Good time management skills to include the co-ordination of multiple projects & ability to work with minimum supervision and delivery of results within strict deadlines
- The ability to think strategically and in consideration of the bigger picture
- A highly motivated self-starter with strong individual and team working skills
- UK travel and occasional European travel will be required
- Excellent MS Office skills including Word, Excel (intermediate level), Outlook, PowerPoint etc.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.