Senior Consultant Financial Risk Management Actuarial (Non – Life)
- Development and implementation of Non – life reserving models under solvency II.
- Model Validation for Solvency II Purposes.
- Providing consultation to insurance companies to perform non life actuarial and solvency II calculation.
- Identify business opportunities for both existing and/or potential clients.
- Training and supervising Junior Consultant with in the team.
- 4 to 8 years relevant work experience in the field of risk management in the Non – Life insurance sector. Ideally from a consultative and analytical perspective and knowledge of Pricing.
- Quantitative Actuarial (Non – Life) modelling skills and experience.
- Completed Master’s degree, preferably in an Econometrics or quantitative study, further related actuarial qualifications also beneficial.
- Fluent in English and Preferably Dutch as well.
- Managerial skills to manage/ Train small team of junior consultants.
- Good attitude and project management skills.
- Authorized to work in Netherlands.
- Fast track growth opportunities.
- Opportunities to work on international projects.
- Competitive Salary.
You can send your resume to Umair Ahmad at UAhmad@antal.com and I will get back to you if your profile matched with the client requirements.