Our client is a multinational publicly listed specialty coating resins manufacturer.
The EMEA headquarters is located in the Southwest of the Netherlands
(Rotterdam/Breda/Antwerp region). A solid business strategy and constant
focus on innovation has caused the market share in the EMEA region to steadily
increase throughout the last years.
About this position
You will monitor and administrate the business from the product perspective with a strong focus on commercial tasks (such as price-/cost calculation, business analysis/reporting and price maintenance/monitoring). Preparation and development of product strategies and portfolio decisions/life cycle management also belong to your duties. Your role links product development and product marketing with the objective to enable the right positioning of the Nuplex product portfolio in the market.
Price Calculation/Product Costing
· Detailed product costing (monthly and quarterly with)
· Calculation of sales prices based on raw material costs, sales targets and market requirements (monthly)
Price Maintenance in ERP System Microsoft AX & Price Monitoring Reporting
· Set up and maintenance of a practical monthly reporting for sales and margin data to support sales management and the sales team
· Short term business analysis, including monitoring on sample feed back
Product Portfolio and Strategy
· Preparation of product portfolio- and product strategy decisions based on profitability-/ volume analysis and market requirements as well as technical needs
· Rationalisation of products
· Prepare communication to customers about new/cancelled products and product changes