ASSOCIATE CONSULTANT – Risk Management Specialist for the Banking and Financial Services Division
We are looking for a professional to be brought on board as an Associate Consultant specializing in roles in the Risk Management arena for the Financial Institutions Industry working within Antal International BV. (Amsterdam office).
Antal International Group has a track record of many tens of thousands of placements in over 75 countries worldwide, and over 20 years of experience in recruiting talent for corporate clients. Our international network of over 132 fully staffed offices in 32 countries provides local knowledge, global reach and work in specialist teams aligned to your industry sector and with a focus on a given skill discipline or function.
Our methods improve "time to fill" rates, attracts better fit candidates and performs a more thorough whole-market search of the talent marketplace for clients.
As an Associate Consultant you will be part of the Banking and Financial Services Industry Division. You will be assigned to a specific discipline (Risk Management) within this Division.
You will be responsible to build up a solid desk in the Risk Management market field, working together with current clients and acquiring new ones within the Benelux region.
Your main responsibilities involve:
- Prospect for market information in order to identify business opportunities.
- Cold call new businesses.
- Manage your own desk, building and maintaining relationships with your clients.
- Attend to client meetings together with the senior team.
- Follow up your own processes from A to Z.
- Close all your own deals.
- Proactive search of active and passive candidates in the specific arena.
- Contact candidates following headhunting methodologies to attract them to our client projects.
- Building and maintaining a relationship with the candidates you speak to.
- Closing deal procedure.
At Antal International we are looking for hardworking, competitive professional to grow our rapidly expanding business.
To progress to interview stage you must be:
- Degree educated.
- Previous sales experience is preferred (but not essential).
- Working knowledge on recruitment techniques is a must.
- Sound knowledge of the Risk Management environment regarding Financial Institutions.
- Able to handle pressure in a fast paced environment.
- Quick learner and business driven.
- Effective communicator and strong at building rapport.
- Career driven.
- Competent and reliable individual.
- Fluent in English.
In Antal International you will have the opportunity to develop you professional career in the recruitment business.
You will acquire sector specialization and solid knowledge about the recruitment business.
We have a clear career path designed for our employees grounded on their results.
We offer a great reward system based on bonus scheme and extra incentives.
With Antal International you will be sourcing the very best talent internationally, and placing them with clients that you have built relationships with. You will have complete control over your career at Antal International and the harder you work the higher you will get.
Do you think this description match your profile and expectations? Please send your CV to Maria Verdu firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about this role please contact our Amsterdam office at 020-7516100.