With more than 15 years of experience on the Dutch market, our client has built up an extensive knowledge of embedded software, hardware and FPGA's in automotive, medical and semiconductor industry.
Become a part of growing organization that works with top R&D organisations on conceiving and developing state-of-the-art solutions. Receive the latest trainings and stay on the top of the latest trends in the embedded arena.
- university degree or higher education certificate
- at least 2 years ears of work experience in C++;
- knowledge of other programming languages in embedded environments (C, JAVA and/or C#);
- knowledge of development platforms (Linux, Windows, Android, VxWorks, QNX);
- experience with web technology within embedded environments is a plus;
- experience with development methods and techniques (OO, UML, Agile, SCRUM);
- excellent communication skills and a team player;
- passionate and motivated.
- interesting, challenging and complex projects;
- extensive opportunities for self-development, both technically and personally;
- a career path with targeted training and study and individual coaching;
- an unlimited employment contract;
- an excellent salary with other additional benefits;
- an informal and friendly work environment.
Position is open in Delft and Eindhoven. Please email me your Cv at email@example.com ASAP to the kind attention of Mrs. Neetu Sethi. I am looking forward to hear from you and coming back to you with a feedback as well. Thank you!