Consultant Financial Risk Management Actuarial
- Providing consultation to our clients in financial services, with a specific focus on the insurance sector
- Implementing models, policies and governance
- Translate (new) rules and regulations into business processes such as Solvency II
- Have extensive client contact
- Identify business opportunities for both existing and/or potential clients
- 2 to 5 years relevant work experience in the field of risk management in the insurance sector. Ideally from a consultative and analytical perspective
- Quantitative Actuarial modelling skills and experience
- Completed Master’s degree, preferably in a quantitative study, further related actuarial qualifications also beneficial.
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Authorized to work in Netherlands
You can send your resume to Umair Ahmad at UAhmad@antal.com and I will get back to you if your profile matched with the client requirements.