Our principal is a global market leading producer of high quality industrial automation components. This company is widely regarded as the specialist in the production of specialty and tailored rotary and linear encoders for machines and mechatronics.
Globally the company is well established and steadily growing and already owns an impressive market share. The strategy in the Benelux is changing from an indirect to a direct sales approach. For this reason we are currently recruiting a technical sales professional for the role of Area Technical Sales Manager.
For an entrepeneurial individual the growth opportunities are virtually unlimited.
- You will carry sole responsibility for sales, business development and account management in the Benelux region.
- The existing customers and key accounts which were previously managed indirectly will be handed over to the incumbent. Up- and cross-selling is key when it comes to existing business.
- You will be a consultative and technical partner for the customers, practicing solution-oriented technical sales.
- You will make yourself familiar with the complete range of products. The catalogue consists of over 25,000 products.
- You independently manage the process from prospecting to closing new business.
- You manage the key accounts in a systematic and structured way.
Our principal offers a challenging position in a highly innovative business if you are willing to take responsibility and you are prepared to apply your technical skills and competences in order to create success.
With less than 500 employees worldwide, the company has the agility and flexibility to react quickly to changing market trends and customer requests.
Aditionally, our principal offers:
- An attractive base salary
- Performance based variable
- A company car (business sedan) incl. private use
- Independent work in a flat hierarchy
- Goal oriented onboarding program with technical courses
Ideally, you offer:
- An electrotechnical or mechanical enfgineering degree or a business degree with a minimum of 3 years experience in industrial and/or process automation.
- A minimum of 3 years of business to business sales experience
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- You enjoy selling products for which technical explanation is required
- You are prepared to travel within the Benelux and Germany
- You are fluent in Dutch and/or English. In addition, knowledge of German would be an advantage.
Interested? Contact us for a confidential discussion.
Sr Recruitment Consultant
Antal International BV
Tel: +31(0)20 751 6100 / Mob: +31(0)6 33 730 513
Singel 540, 1017AZ Amsterdam