- Design and develop high-quality software in a timely manner using object-oriented design principles, unit-testing, design and code reviews, and other software development best practices;
- design software that is reusable, extensible, and interoperates seamlessly with current or new architectures;
- proactively seek assistance when required, and actively contribute to team activities including design reviews, code reviews, and mentoring; and
- demonstrate increasing understanding of the business side of electronic trading, including trading strategies, financial markets and instruments, and industry trends.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent;
- 5 years minimum C++ development experience in a Linux or Mac OSX environment;
- experience with TCP/IP, socket-level programming, low-latency middleware, STL, multi-threaded programming, (MySQL-) databases, ;
- electronic trading industry experience is a plus; and
- a solid business understanding of electronic markets, trading, and financial instruments is a plus.
Besides offering a great salary with fantastic bonus potential we offer you a challenging job within a fast forward moving company and the opportunity to work with the best in the industry.