Business Development Manager (Benelux Region)
The Company: Our client says: we are a fast-growing, hybrid IT Security Consultancy serving UK, European and International companies in a wide range of sectors from BFSI, Telco, Retail, E-commerce, Travel and Defence, to name but a few. Our clients work with us because our 360° holistic approach to IT Security gives them the confidence that their security, legal and compliance requirements are protected. Quite simply, we find and resolve the vulnerabilities that others do not. Our aim is to work with our clients to provide a process of Continual Security Improvement. As a team, we are passionate about what we do. We win and retain our clients based on our passion, our technical skill and our service delivery mantra: Consistency, Quality, On Time, Every Time and within Budget. If you believe you are as passionate as we are and are keen to embrace the opportunities that joining a fast-growing, respected consultancy will offer, then please contact us.
The successful candidate will ideally be based in the Benelux Area, ideally Holland, with a willingness to travel for this permanent role. Competitive salary and bonus package is on offer to the right candidate.
Key Candidate Criteria:
· Experience in selling IT Security Services and high value Security Solutions
· Strong End User facing ability with a proven sales track record.
· Can prove consistent revenue over-achievement in previous sales roles with End User accounts.
· Previous experience, and proof of success in working for a small, dynamic IT Security company.
· Works well in small teams and leads from the front. · Excellent senior level contacts at CIO, CISO, CTO, Security Officer, Compliance Officer.
· Experienced in selling smaller, shorter sales cycle deals as well as bigger strategic longer term deals.
· Can build accurate, well qualified pipeline from existing contacts within first 3-6 months. · Accurate and consistent at forecasting.
· Accurate and consistent in all reporting.
· Excellent presentation skills.
· High attention to detail.
· Be punctual and meet all agreed deadlines.
· Dynamic, high energy individual with a desire for maximum earnings and a longer term and exciting career.
· The successful candidate will need to provide suitable references.
· Based from home. Successful candidates will be required to undergo background screening and offers of employment will be subject to the results of this screening.
Package Basic Salary 60k OTE 100k