Job Designation: Electronics Design Division
Experience: Around 10-20 Years in embedded electronics domain
- Good understanding of power electronics & automotive vehicle architecture and electronic design.
- Good understanding of automotive communications such as CAN, SPI, UART, I2C, GPIO etc.
- Experience on analog and digital circuit design: The analog circuits will include power (DC to DC), filters, A/D conversion. The digital circuits will include multiplexers, PLDs, microcontrollers etc.
- Exposure to Internet of Things (IoT) and its application for industrial domain with experience in data encryption techniques
- Excellent programming skills in 16 & 32 bit microcontrollers, Real Time operating system , system level architecture, design and integration skills. Exp on OS level porting
- Experience in hardware design including PCB designing & simulation
- Test support, including writing test procedure, test reports, and designing test fixtures.
- Strong problem solving techniques and analytical thinking
- Exp on IoT Protocols.
- Responsible for active support in complete product design for smart vehicle electronics.
- Support all development aspects of the product development to achieve on time delivery of the product designs.
- Provide technical support for project plans
- Estimate budget for new hardware designs in terms of resource and tools
- Assist in defining detailed design implementations and test plans.
6. Provide technical support to Battery Management System and vehicle integration team