· Customer must be safe from quality defects
· Define KPI & KAI of team
· To ensure that all products being made by their organization meet company standards for quality and efficacy.
· To investigate any issues that may arise related to metal machining and developing solutions to these issues.
· To help better the manufacturing process by making recommendations for improvements and help implement those recommendations that are approved. Set process in production to endure First Time Good (FTG) Parts
· To ensure that all team members in the machining process work together effectively to reduce issues and increase productivity.
· Develop improvements in inspections methods to improve product quality.
· Need to possess strong problem-solving, communication, and interpersonal skills.
· They should work effectively on their own and in a team setting as well
· Knowledge of relevant & appropriate manufacturing, inspection, and quality control practices
· Hands-on experience in machining of castings, forgings, gear cutting, etc. taking into account the raw material cost, process sheet, associated process and cycle timings, machine hour rates, etc.
· Knowledge of relevant materials
· Hands-on experience in painting processes
· Prudent & shrewd handling of work-force
· Hands on experience of performing of the activities with ERP systems & procedures
· Knowledge of ISO systems & procedures and compliance with the same.
· Ford Q1 certification is an added advantage
· Candidate who has knowledge of TMP/Lean manufacturing /WCM /Black belt /Six Sigma will be given preference.
· Must have Led by Example approach