DM/Mgr Customer Quality Machining
- Ensuring acknowledgment and monitoring of Final product
- Initiation and closure tracking of every customer’s shipment
- Ensuring right containment in place
- Timely review of root cause analysis and actions
- To take Corrective & preventive actions against customer concerns/Complaints/ warranty failures
- Review on 8D for its adequacy before sending it to the customer
- Management of DRE Concerns along with root cause and actions
- Review and ensuring that decided actions are in place through check sheet and updating PTDB along with standard doc
- Ensuring NCs closure on time
- Management of warranty data, analysis, and action for every customer.
- Managing scorecards with improving trends and achieving desired goals as per company requirement through gap analysis
- Visiting customers as and when required
- DOL report to the customer within the stipulated time.
- Assist customer on site to analyze the concerned quality issue and manage sorting/repair/others. Transmit the quality claim or alert to the production site of the concerned product;
- Follow customer objectives and indicators concerning quality claim/alert or warranty;
- Quality Interface when customer audit will be done in production facility;
- Communicate with customers to have a mutual agreement for the quality standard to avoid unclear rejects.
- Stop the production, if the quality problem or potential risk is found in production line to ensure the product quality
- Assist in start of production for new products by implement of customer expectations;
- Provide products data, reports and any information to Lighting Segment and Corporate functions that can help to analyze the problem to improve quality quickly and to prevent from reoccurrence.
- BE, Mechanical
- Customer quality root cause analysis WHY WHY analysis. Why - why analysis A3 sheet 7QC TS Technical specification Customer complaints warranty 8
- Need to possess strong problem-solving, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- They should work effectively on their own and in a team setting as well
- Knowledge of relevant & appropriate manufacturing, inspection, and quality control practices
- Hands-on experience in machining of castings, forgings, gear cutting, etc. taking into account the raw material cost, process sheet, associated process and cycle timings, machine hour rates, etc.
- Knowledge of relevant materials
- Hands-on experience in painting processes
- Prudent & shrewd handling of work-force
- Hands on experience of performing the activities with ERP systems & procedure
- Knowledge of ISO systems & procedures and compliance with the same.
- Ford Q1 certification is an added advantage
- The candidate who has knowledge of TMP/Lean manufacturing /WCM /Black belt will be given preference.