DM/Mgr Production/Process Quality Machining
- Develop, implement & improve quality systems and processes to qualify materials with reference to published and approved literature.
- Ensure that all nonconforming products are identified, segregated and disposed of appropriately.
- Responsible for assuring quality conformance of production processes with the objective of producing defect-free products and supplies to internal/ external customers.
- Familiar with Customer Handling process and drive 8D for the customer complaint.
- Should be able to handle suppliers and incoming parts quality and familiar with APQP, PPEP/ PPAP process.
- Should have hands-on work experience in production process quality.
- Drive process control across the plant.
- Familiar with Preparing Process flow, PFMEA & Quality Plan
- Implementation & Monitoring of quality plan.
- Hands on experience to handle all measuring instruments and good knowledge of SPC & Gage R&R.
- Familiar with all National and International standards.
- Shall have a conviction to present to top management of process controls and measures taken in terms of suggesting improvements in the production process, shall be able to present the business case.
- Should be able to make weekly & monthly reports for all Quality KPI.
- Drive Continual Improvement projects - SIx Sigma and Kaizen across the plant.
- Make 8D reports for customer complaint and maintain customer complaint log with tact time monitoring for the closure.