- Responsible for program management for Mechatronics
- Responsible for cost quality schedule and project delivery for all ongoing projects.
- Acts as key interface between customer and management.
- Leads Project Managers to deliver product development initiatives and drive efficiencies in cost/budget/schedule/vendor management.
- Overall responsibility for customer deliveries and milestones and manage the end to end Product and software development life cycle
- Contribute to product innovations based on customer feedback.
- Provide strategic guidance throughout the tenure of the project.
- Identify key requirements needed from cross-functional teams and external vendors
- Analyze, evaluate, and overcome program risks, and produce program reports for management and stakeholders