Head Sales & Marketing
Person’s skill sets:
- Responsible for reaching targets fixed by CEO, related to new acquisitions and yearly reductions (productivity)
- Generate, leads enquiries coming from customer, build RFQ quotations, Negotiate and finalize part price & contracts in line with setting profitability targets with the existing as well as new customers
- Help Market Development Manager in creating, implementing and follow up strategies defined by him/her.
- Manage customers’ positioning plan and contact plan by
- Gathering Market /customer’s current and future requirements, etc
- continuously working towards learning customer’s needs and expectations to reach its satisfaction
- Developing with the target of improving communication and AMPL objectives’ fulfilment, a customer contact strategy: relationship web within the customer
- Tracking customer’s needs, anticipate to them, be customer’s advisor through inputs for Product improvement, new product conceptualization. etc to formulate marketing strategies to build customers preference and driving sales volumes
- Learning features of the market structure where AMPL competes.
- Identifying and tracking competition activities with the OEMs evaluating opportunities and threats for AMPL’s objectives.
- Resolve customer complaints regarding sales and service
- Generates and controls Budget of sales área with expenses and needs.
- Prepare and revise annual sales business plan for annual Budget
- Help in the area related to AMPLs promotion: Company presentation and other products..
- Ensures that price policy fixed by Business direction is fulfilled.
- Guard, fulfilling norms, his/her safety and of those related to his/her activity.
- B.E/B. Tech and preferred an MBA degree
- Problem Solving
- Conflict Resolutions
- Leadership Skill
- Customer Interaction
- Business Acumen