Looking for a qualified Chartered Accountant with 10-15 years of experience in Indian Lending operations from NBFC/ Bank or retail business.
Roles and Responsibilities:
A candidate having exposure in Indian accounting, taxation and statutory laws, strong business acumen and entrepreneurial mindset.
- Formulate finance and business controls across business teams, new product initiatives and designing effective controls.
- Managing statutory compliances, taxation, internal audits and contracts management.
- Managing investor relations, compliances
- Building a strong motivated team of Finance & Accounts that provides seamless proactive, business partnering support to the management and the Business.
- Focus on accurate and timely financial reporting, and presentation to the Management, Shareholders Committees and to the Board of Directors
- Treasury and accounting